Monday, February 28, 2011

Self indulgent no more...


From this post forward my blog is going to change dramatically. It seems that by their very nature blogs are self indulgent and retrospective - mostly about things that most people do not care about. So I want to change the nature of this blog to focus on 11 interesting words. Why 11? I guess why not. The words will come from many sources but always remember that what I mean will find its' basis in Scripture somewhere. (I will include sources but that is not part of the 11!)
What to expect? A brief line that I hope makes you think, focuses your attitude, or is simply entertaining in some way. I will try to include a picture or a video to accent the words.

Well - here goes. Enjoy and if not it will be short!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment